DAY 1: Upon arrival to Baltra Island, private transfer In to Puerto Ayora, about 40 minutes drive. Check In at Hotel. Time to unpack and lunch at Hostal Aquamarine PM: Afternoon visit to Charles Darwin Station to learn about the conservation and preservation of the islands. Dinner at Hostal Aquamarine. Overnight at Puerto Ayora.
DAY 2: Breakfast at hotel. AM: Excursions to Grietas(Bath/snorkel) – Salt0 Mines – Punta Estrada Beach, Love Cannal Tour. PM: Navigation in speedboats to Isabela Island for about 2h30 minutes. Check In at hotel. Afternoon visit Flamingo Lagoon, to observe flamingos¸ black necked stills, herons and galapagos pintails. Dinner at local restaurant. Overnight at Puerto Villamil
DAY 3: Early breaktast. 45 minute boat ride west of Puerto Villamil and experience the unique tunnels created by Sierra Negra. An amazing and exciting site to visit, the Tunnels are characterized by above water and underwater lava bridges, tunnels and arches. This site is unique and only found in Isabela. You will be able to enter the area to explore some of these formations up-close. Keep your eye open for turtles, penguins, blue footed boobies, sea lions and sharks which can be regularly seen passing through. After cruising through the formations, put on your snorkel equipment and prepare to be “wowed.”
Snorkel within the site:
Dive through underwater tunnels or swim beneath the extensive, sharp lava bridges, swim with penguins, turtles and schools of endemic fish,
Snorkel outside of the site: swim with penguins, sting/eagle rays, fish, turtles and sharks while being closely observed by blue footed boobies gathered on the rocks!.
Optional 2nd snorkel: Outside of the tunels site, there is a hidden cove where you can snorkel among the mangroves; here you will see seahorses, sharks and turtles.
During the ride to/from the site keep on the lookout for turtles and manta rays which, during certain periods of the year, will be actively mating near shore (February-April).
DAY 4: AM: After breakfast, return navigation to Santa Cruz. Upon arrival check in at hotel and lunch at Hostal Aquamarine. PM: Afternoon walk to visit to Santa Cruz Highlands, hike through underground natural Lava Tunnel formations to provide unique view of the volcano forces that formed the islands. Walk in free roaming Tortoise Reserve towards the lagoon home of the wild giant tortoises, surrounded by scalesia forests, and amazing bird life. Return to the hotel, dinner.
DAY 5: Breakfast at hotel. AM: An hour walk in a paved trail surrounded by opuntia cactus. Most likely see some interesting bird life including: mockingbirds, finches, flycatchers and Smooth-billed Anis. The trail emerges at Playa Brava, beautiful white sand beach with strong waves perfect for surfing. Here is where sea turtles nest. Heading west side of the beach the waters are calm and pools form a low tide, great for snorkeling. Following a trail you can find marine iguanas and offshore you will see sea turtles. Once you get to Playa Mansa the turquoise waters are tranquil and perfect to practice snorkel. Lunch at Hostal Aquamarine. FREE AFTERNOON.
DAY 6: Early breakfast. Drive towards to take a short hike to visit the two volcanic craters known as Los Gemelos, located opposite each other on both sides of the road leading to Baltra. These formations were created by the collapse of surface material in underground fissures and chambers. They are not real craters, only figurative. Continue the road to Baltra Island and transfer out to airport.
- Economic Standard hotel accommodation based on double/triple rooms according to availability.
- All mealsin the HOTEL or RESTAURANTassigned bythe operator.
- Reception/Officeat the airport inGalapagos
- Assistance anddaily support.
- Share Basis for land and seatransportation (ferry between islands)
- Shared visits andexcursions with a maximun of 16 passengers per guide according to itinerary.
- Bilingual guideslicensed by theGalapagos National Park.
- Water and soft drinks(not bottled) during meals.
- Hotel taxes.
- Snorkeling equipment. (ONLYINTHE PLACES ASSIGNED TO DO THISACTIVITY).
RATES NOT INCLUDE
- Entrance Fee to Galapagos National Park (per person) (PAYABLE AT AIRPORT OF GALAPAGOS)
Extr $ 100
- Ingala Transit card: $ 20 per person (PAYABLE AT DEPARTURE AIRPORT)
- Tax Entrance Fee at Isabela Island ( $ 5 foreign).
- Water taxis at each dock (WHEN TRAVELING TO ISABELA OR FLOREANA).
- Not includes SNORKEL EQUIPMENT for Tortuga Bay Beach (Playa Mansa)
NET RATES: not includes commission for agents
- Reservations subject to availability.
- Prices subject to change without notice.
• The order of the itinerary may change for operational reasons.
• Rates apply accommodation in double, triple, quadruple and family suites.
• We have a hotel infrastructure, land and waterway transportation for a safe trip, not improvised.
• Itinerary subject to changes due to: weather problems, any operational problems or situations that endanger the passenger or conservation of the Islands.
• Infants (0-2 years) only pay taxes (not including food services).
• Payments by credit card should add service fees regulated by the bank or card issuer
|PACKAGE ISANTA CRUZ & ISABELA6 DAYS – 5 NIGHTS|
|Day 1.-||ARRIVAL GPS/TRANSFER IN – VISIT TO CHARLES DARWIN STATION|
|Day 2.-||BEACH PUNTA ESTRADA + GRIETAS – MARITIME FERRY TO ISABELA-FLAMINGO LAGOON|
|Day 3.-||BOAT TOUR to TUNNELS OF CABO ROSA|
|Day 4.-||RETURN TO SANTA CRUZ – PM: VISIT TO HIGHLANDS + LAVA TUNNELS|
|Day 5.-||TORTUGA BAY BEACH Mar Bravo & Playa Mansa – FREE AFTERNOON|
|Day 6.-||VISIT TWIN CRATERS – TRANSFER OUT APT|
All Tours & services are share basis
Single Room charge a supplement Fee of $20usd per night per passenger
Booking a hotel with swimming pool charge an additional Fee of $15usd per night (Under request)