Bookings and Confirmations:
Galapagos Destiny shall proceed to book a tour or service when payment conditions are fulfilled. All payments must be made to the company name within the time-limits indicated, otherwise the space will be automatically released.
- A 30% deposit of the total rate is required to confirm a booking.
- Total balance due must be credited up to 60 days before departure date.
Cancellations and penalties:
All changes and cancellationsmust be notified in writing to be considered and accepted by Galapagos Destiny. The company will inform if penalties will be applied. The cancellation fees shall be debited automatically from the deposits or payments.
- Cancellations between 90 days prior departure date can be released without penalty.
- Cancellation betwen 60 days prior departure date a 30% deposit is forfeited.
- Cancellations between 30 days prior to departure, deposits are forfeited.
- If the passenger decides to change the date of travel, the new date will be considered as a new reservation. In other words, GALAPAGOS DESTINY will cancel the first reservation and it will be subject to cancellation penalties.
- Cancellations for medical reasons made between 59-26 days before departure date, will be equivalent to a 50% refund of the total paid after received a medical certificate to the company mail.
RESERVATIONS FOR PEAK SEASON: Christmas & New Year
The following special policies will apply to travel reservations during Peak Season Occupancy:
- Deposit equivalent to 30% of total reservation must be paid immediately to confirm the reservation.
- 50% of the total rate of the reservation must be paid 180 days before the date of travel.
- 100% outstanding balance must be paid 90 days before the date of travel.
- CANCELLATIONS during Peak Seasons (Christmas and New Year) deposit is non-refundable.
If the client does not meet the established payment dates. GALAPAGOS DESTINY reserves the right to cancel the reservation and is not liable for future claims from passengers.