Requirements for Diving in the Galapagos
- A diver’s certification is mandatory (PADI, NAUI, CMAS, or other).*
- A completed application form.
- A medical Certificate if you’re declaring any medical condition(s) and/or people that are over 55 years old that have not gone diving in the last 6 months.
- Be between the ages of 12 and 65.
- Have the previous dive evaluation of our dive guides, while diving at another site.
- We need a minimum of 2 divers to confirm our daily dive tours.
*We accept certified beginner divers at all dive sites except Gordon Rocks that requires a minimum of 30 logged dives.
ALL TOURS INCLUDE:
- Accommodation in Galapagos at high standard hotels on double room basis
- Land visits and diving excursions according to itinerary
- Private land transportation and transfers IN/OUT airport/hotel/airport in Galapagos with bilingual assistance.
- English speaking guides certified by the Galapagos National Park for land visits.
- Dive Masters & Instructors during diving excursions
- All meals during the tour (american breakfast, lunch and dinner at tourist superior hotels (****).
- Boat navigation between islands with snorkel equipment included.
For Diving :
- 2 dives per day
- Complete Dive Gear: 2-piece 7mm wetsuit, Regulator, BCD, mask, fins, hood, gloves, weight belt and tanks (does not include dive computer).
- Bilingual divemaster guides (1 guide for every 4 or 5 divers).
- Transport to / from dive site
- Snack and lunch
- Towel service
- Ensure: Boat,Crew and Passanger Galapagos National Park regulation
- O2 and AID kit on board and Hiperbaric Chamber ensure 80% cover.
TOURS NOT INCLUDE:
- Airfare to Galapagos/ CHECK FOR OUR RATES
- Galapagos entrance fee $100,00 CASH
- Galapagos control transit card $10,00.
- Isabela departure fee $20,00.
- Tips, phones services.
- Laundry Service.
- Drinks, bottle water, alcoholic Beverages.
- Meals not specified
- Personal expenses.
- The itinerary may change due to National Park protocol or circumstances beyond our control (force majeure).
- The day before the tour all divers must go to the Dive Center to prepare their dive gear and sign their liability waiver.